COVID Guidelines & Business Policies
Guidelines for a safe Massage:
If you have these symptoms please reschedule your appointment:
- Shortness of Breath
- Clients will wait in there cars or outside until I text or call them to come in.
- I will greet clients at the door, avoiding handshaking or hugging.
- I will use a no touch thermal temperature to check every client.
- Both client and I will wear a mask the duration of the session.
- Alcohol-bases hand sanitizer is easily accessible to clients entering and leaving the session room.
180 Massage Therapy has a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or change your appointment please do so within the 24 hour time frame. Clients who are a no show or cancel three hours before appointment will be charged in full. Charges for late cancellations or no shows can not be used as future credit or refunded.
In order to insure the best quality care for each client, we ask that you show up to your appointment on time. Clients that are late will only be allotted the time that is left of their scheduled appointment time and will be charged for the full amount.